Our Exclusive Event to Thank Our Veterans
November 10-13, 2022 & November 9-12, 2023
National Harbor – Washington, DC
☆ RED, WHITE, & BLUE Welcome Dinner Event ☆
Patriot Party! Enjoy a Red, White, and Blue Welcome Dinner at Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar with Patriotic Programming. The only dueling piano bar in DC is a musical extravaganza!
☆ Wreath Laying Ceremony ☆
Visit The Navy Memorial Plaza to view their Veteran’s Day Wreath Laying Ceremony. This Tribute was created to remember all Veteran’s on Memorial Day. Full Ceremonies will be held to honor service men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
☆ U.S. Air Force Band ☆
Enjoy a performance by the United Air Force Band – God Bless the USA. Since its formation in 1941, this world-class organization has inspired billions of listeners through its exhilarating music, engaging programs, and masterful recordings. PLUS! a Patriotic Reception at the Capital Wheel & Flight Deck including a cocktail, a patriotic keepsake photo, and a Ride on the Wheel.
☆ NEW! Patriotic Park & Much More ☆
Explore Spirit Park! A brand NEW Patriotic Park housing one of the largest American Flags on the East Coast. Enjoy Memorial & Monument Touring, Museum Exploring, Arlington National Cemetery, and more on this Veteran’s Day Tour of Honor!
Day 1 – Thursday, November 10, 2022 – Red, White, & Blue Welcome Dinner Event
- Arrive in Virginia and visit The National Museum of the Marine Corps. The museum is a lasting tribute to U.S. Marines–past, present, and future.
- Depart for the Quantico National Cemetery where you will be greeted by a volunteer from the Missing in America Project who will guide you through the cemetery.
- Check-in to your National Harbor Hotel.
- Enjoy a Red, White, and Blue Welcome Dinner at Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar with Patriotic Programming. The only dueling piano bar in DC is a musical extravaganza! Sing along – you know all the words – and have a blast as we kick-off this amazing event. (Meals: Welcome Dinner)
Day 2 – Friday, November 11, 2022 – Veteran’s Day Remembrance, Memorials, & US Air Force Band
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to a Guided Monument and Memorial Tour to include: The Vietnam Veterans, The Lincoln, The Korean War Veterans, The Franklin D. Roosevelt, and The Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorials. Stop at The Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima Statue) and drive by the Air Force Memorial.
- Lunch on own today at Pentagon City Mall prior to departing for The Navy Memorial Plaza to view the Veteran’s Day Wreath Laying Ceremony, the annual ceremony remembering Veteran’s on Memorial Day. Top Navy leadership will speak at this event and a full ceremony will be held to honor service men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
- Depart for a performance by the United Air Force Band – God Bless the USA. PLUS! a Patriotic Reception at the Capital Wheel & Flight Deck including a cocktail, a patriotic keepsake photo, and a Ride on the Wheel.
- Dinner on own along the National Harbor. (Meals: B)
Day 3 – Saturday, November 12, 2022 – NEW! Patriotic Park & Arlington National Cemetery
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Visit the National Harbor’s BRAND NEW Patriotic Park featuring one of the largest American Flags on the east coast! Enjoy lunch on own and free time at the Smithsonian Museum of American history.
- This afternoon, meet your GUIDE and visit the Arlington National Cemetery, America’s most sacred square mile. Experience the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Enjoy a Farewell Dinner included this evening at Fogo de Chao. (Meals: B, Farewell Dinner)
Day 4 – Sunday, November 13, 2022 – NEW! Museum of the Army
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to check out.
- Tour the NEW! Museum of the Army. See the Army’s story and honor the accomplishments, sacrifices, and commitment of American Soldiers.
- Enjoy lunch on own while exploring, then depart for home. (Meals: B)